Gary's Madame Mary Chili
- 1 lb Hamburger
- 1 lb Sausage (mild)
- 1/2 lb bacon
- 3 quarts of your favorite salsa (mild and chunky)
- 2 (12 oz cans chili beans)
- 1 (12 oz can pork & beans)
- 1 (12 oz can kidney beans)
- 1 (12 oz can black beans)
- 8-12 Tablespoons Spicy Madame Mary Mix (Add more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Brown the hamburger and sausage on stovetop, then drain off grease.
- Cut bacon into small 1/2 inch pieces, brown on stovetop and drain off grease.
- In a slow cooker / crockpot, combine hamburger, sausage, bacon, salsa, beans, seasoning and Madame Mary Spicy Bloody Mary Mix and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Stir occasionally. (Cooking time may vary with different slow cookers)
- For best flavor, let it sit over night in the refrigerator and reheat the next day. Serve with saltine crackers and shredded cheddar cheese. Enjoy!!!
Madame Mary Dill Cheeseburger Chili
- 1/2 bottle Madame Mary (choose your spice level)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1/2 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 can Diced/stewed tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can chili beans
- 8 oz velveeta
- 1/2 jar of pickles diced
- Brown burger and bacon.
- Throw everything in a crock pot or soup pan (except cheese and pickles). Cook until everything is hot over medium-low heat.
- Add in cheese and pickles. Heat through until cheese is melted. Believe me, you're going to want a second bowl!
Madame Mary's Spicy Seafood Tomato Bisque
- 12 oz Madame Mary Mix (Original or Spicy)
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato paste
- 5 oz Half & Half cream
- 5 oz Water
- 8 oz package of crab
- 15-20 medium shrimp
- 8 - 12 oz can of Baby Clams (keep clam juice)
- 1 small white onion (chopped)
- 1/2 jar of minced garlic
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook onions and garlic in butter in large soup pan until tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in flour until you have a paste.
- Stir in slowly half of the clam juice and discard the rest.
- Return to medium heat, constantly stirring. Add baby clams, and chopped shrimp and crab.
- Cover pot and cook for 7 minutes on low to medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add Madame Mary Mix, water, tomato paste, half & half and seasonings. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes
- (Optional) Serve with soup crackers and mozzarella cheese.
Madame's Authentic Gumbo
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons margarine
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 8 cloves garlic minced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 1 cup Madame Mary Mix (Preferably Spicy)
- 1/4 bunch flat leaf parsley, stems and leaves, coarsely chopped, plus chopped leaves for garnish
- 3 cups hot water
- 5 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 (14-ounce can) stewed tomatoes with juice
- 2 cups frozen sliced okra
- 4 green onions, sliced, white and green parts
- 1/2 pound small shrimp, peeled, deveined and cooked
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large heavy pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken until browned on both sides and remove. Add the sausage and cook until browned, then remove. Sprinkle the flour over the oil, add 2 tablespoons of margarine and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until brown, about 10 minutes. Let the roux cool.
- Return the Dutch oven to low heat and melt the remaining 3 tablespoons margarine. Add the onion, garlic, green pepper and celery and cook for 10 minutes. Add Madame Mary Bloody Mary Mix, salt and pepper, to taste and the 1/4 bunch parsley. Cook, while stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Add 4 cups hot water and bouillon cubes, whisking constantly. Add the chicken and sausage. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 45 minutes. Add tomatoes and okra. Cover and simmer for 1 hour. Just before serving add the green onions, shrimp and chopped parsley.
- Serve with a fresh loaf of French Bread.
Sheila's Bloody Goulash made with Madame
- 3 cups uncooked elbow pasta
- 1-2 pounds ground beef, turkey or venison
- 1 large green pepper
- 1/2 large white onion
- 1 (12 oz) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (12oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 12 oz Madame Mary Bloody Mary Mix
- Brown hamburger or meat of choice, with chopped onion and green pepper. Boil elbow noodles until fully cooked and drain. Combine all ingredients in a large stove top pot and cook on medium heat until hot and ready to serve.
Have a Madame Mary Recipe?