- 15-20 Jumbo Shrimp
- 1/2 cup Madame Mary Bloody Mary Mix (Original or Spicy)
- 3 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- Put jumbo shrimp on a tray and place in the refrigerator to chill. Combine all other ingredients in a small bowl by stirring well and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- A perfect hors d'oeuvre for the holidays or just a gathering of friends.
- 1 pound chicken wings and drum sticks
- 16 oz (1/2 Btl) Madame Mary Bloody Mary Mix (Original or Spicy)
- 8 oz Sweet BBQ Sauce (We prefer Cookies from Wall Lake, IA)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 3 teaspoons Brown Sugar
- 5 Celery Stalks
- Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- Vegetable Oil Spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine Chicken Wings and 8 oz Madame Mary Mix in a large Tupperware or plastic ziplock bag. Let wings marinate overnight.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine remaining 8 oz Madame Mary, 8 oz sweet BBQ sauce, minced garlic and brown sugar. Heat sauce over low to medium heat on the stove top for 5 minutes. Reduce heat and keep warm.
- Coat baking sheet with vegie oil spray, place wings on baking sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes or until internal temp reaches 165 degrees F.
- Toss cooked chicken wings in heated sauce and serve with celery stalks and blue cheese dressing.
- 16 oz Madame Mary Spicy Bloody Mary Mix (Use Original for less spice)
- 16 oz Sweet BBQ Sauce (We prefer Cookies BBQ Original)
- (2) 16 oz packages of little smokies
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low for 1-2 hours.
Have a Madame Mary Recipe?