Madame Mary's Marinade
- Madame Mary Mix (Original or Spicy)
- Your choice of pork, beef or chicken
- Garlic Cloves
- Green Onions
- In a large plastic container, combine whatever cut you choose to grill, with enough Madame Mary Mix to liberally cover the meat.
- Add finely diced green onions and garlic cloves, mix it all together and refrigerate for 2-6 hours. The longer you can marinate, the better the flavor.
Madame Mary BBQ Sauce
- 8 oz Spicy Madame Mary Mix
- 8 oz Cookies Original BBQ Sauce or a sweet BBQ sauce of your choosing
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Finely minced)
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan and cook on medium heat for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Baste ribs, pork loins and chicken breast for an extremely flavorful twist to your next grill-out. We have several other recipes that call for Madame Mary BBQ Sauce. See: Madame Mary's Pulled Pork, Chicken Wings, Little Smokies and Meatloaf.
Have a Madame Mary Recipe?