Madame's Pulled Pork
- 1 large pork shoulder
- 2 oz olive oil
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- Lawry's seasoning salt
- Garlic salt
- Madame Mary BBQ Sauce (See Madame Mary BBQ Recipe)
- Soft bakery buns
- With a fork poke deep holes on all sides of the pork shoulder. Cover the pork shoulder with olive oil and then season heavily with pepper, Lawry's and garlic salt. Pour water and chicken broth into crock pot and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Shred pork inside the crock pot and mix in Madame Mary BBQ sauce.
Serve on bakery rolls with a side of your favorite coleslaw. Absolutely delicious!
Madame Mary Burgers
- 1 pound ground beef, sirloin, elk, venison or turkey
- 6 oz Madame Mary Bloody Mary Mix (Original or Spicy)
- 15-20 Green Olives (Chopped)
- 8-10 Strips of Peppered Bacon
- 3 cups Shredded Cheddar Chesse
- Garlic Salt
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Bakery Fresh Hamburger Buns (Larger)
- Cook bacon on a griddle or pan on stove top and set aside. In a large bowl, gently knead 3 oz of Madame Mary Mix into the hamburger or meat of choice. Form 4-5 patties and season both sides with pepper, garlic salt, and Lawry's salt (to taste). Grill for 10-15 minutes, flipping the patties at the halfway mark. With 3 minutes remaining, glaze burgers with the remaining 3 oz of Madame Mary Mix and then top the burgers with bacon, green olives and then cover with shredded cheddar cheese. Cook for the remaining 3 minutes.
- Butter the hamburger buns and then lightly toast them on the grill. Place finished patties on toasted buns and enjoy.
Madame's Sloppy Bloody Joes
- 2 lbs. ground beef, turkey or venison
- 2 cup Madame Mary Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 cup yellow mustard
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- Hamburger buns
- Brown ground beef or meat of your choice and drain off fat. Mix together all ingredients in stovetop pan. Let simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes uncovered to allow flavor to cook into the meat and for sauce to thicken. Serve on fresh bakery hamburger buns. Make sure to have plenty of hamburger pickles and sliced red onion on hand.
Madame's Bloody Meat Loaf
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 small yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- 2 Tblsp brown sugar
- 2 Tblsp yellow mustard
- 1/3 cup Madame Mary Bloody Mary Mix (Spicy or Original)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and gently press into a lightly greased 5x9 inch loaf pan.
- In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and Bloody Mary Mix . Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
Have a Madame Mary Recipe?